About Me

My name is Danial Ahmad. I am currently a first year Business Administration-Marketing student at Sheridan College. My career goals in business involve getting into the business world by starting off with an entry level marketing job. After years of experience I hope to continue to work in marketing, becoming a marketing manager upon retirement. Today, I am working towards this career goal with my education at Sheridan College. I hope to continue my education at University so I can graduate with a business degree in order to have a better opportunity to get a respectable entry level marketing job.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My IS Day

Within a 24 hour period I use my laptop computer, a television set, and my cell phone. The hardware on my laptop computer is the laptop itself including the keyboard, and touchpad mouse.  The software is Microsoft Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox web browser.  The data is all the information I type in my on the computer and also the HTML code.  The procedure of turning the laptop on and making it functional to use, as well as doing virus scans periodically in order confirm that the computer is secure.  I am the only person using the laptop unless I am sending an e-mail to another person or communicating with them through instant messaging from the computer.   

The hardware on my cell phone is the dial pad, the touch screen, and the SD car, and battery. The software is the Wind mobile phone service I use and the web browser used though Wi-Fi connections.  The procedure is the people involved are me and the person I am calling or text messaging. The data is the phone number of the contact, or the message I am typing on the dial pad.   

The hardware on the television is the TV set, the cable box, cable wires, and multiple remote controllers.  The software is the connection of the cable or satellite provider.  The people involved are the viewers.  There is the procedure of turning the television on, changing to the correct channel, and then turning the television off.  The data is the number of the channel I am watching as well as the settings, and volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment