About Me

My name is Danial Ahmad. I am currently a first year Business Administration-Marketing student at Sheridan College. My career goals in business involve getting into the business world by starting off with an entry level marketing job. After years of experience I hope to continue to work in marketing, becoming a marketing manager upon retirement. Today, I am working towards this career goal with my education at Sheridan College. I hope to continue my education at University so I can graduate with a business degree in order to have a better opportunity to get a respectable entry level marketing job.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Community Involvement

Throughout my career as a student I have  volunteered to various charities and not-for-profit organizations, and fundraisers.  My community involvement includes volunteering from 2008-2010  at the Ahmadiyya Community  in Bradford, Ontario http://www.ahmadiyya.ca/. I was responsible for organizing, helping, cleaning, and assisting in various religious events.  In 2007 I wishfully volunteered in local community center, where I was responsible for cleaning and maintaining organized gym areas.  I was also a 2006 Georges Vanier Secondary School volunteer in organizing and setting up various school related activities and events for studentshttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Georges-Vanier-Secondary-School/103725082998868.  I plan to continue volunteering and being involved in the community during my time in post-secondary institutions including Sheridan College as well as my future work place.


No comments:

Post a Comment