About Me

My name is Danial Ahmad. I am currently a first year Business Administration-Marketing student at Sheridan College. My career goals in business involve getting into the business world by starting off with an entry level marketing job. After years of experience I hope to continue to work in marketing, becoming a marketing manager upon retirement. Today, I am working towards this career goal with my education at Sheridan College. I hope to continue my education at University so I can graduate with a business degree in order to have a better opportunity to get a respectable entry level marketing job.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MIS and My Career

In my future career of marketing, information technologies are an integral part of the success of the department.  In business all departments including Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, and Marketing must be able to communicate and work together.  Information systems are very important for this process as they allow for individuals to connect to each other using computers.  Marketing, especially involves a great deal of research and communication with clients, where E-mails and sending files becomes very useful and time efficient.   

No comments:

Post a Comment